- Fall Risk Screening Test – Standardized protocol that compares balance test results to age-dependent normative data.
- Concussion Management Protocol – For preseason baseline testing and post-injury return-to-play management. Compare to age-dependent normative data using modified Clinical Test for Sensory Integration of Balance (mCTSIB).
- Objective Documentation – Printed color reports prove need, track progress and document outcomes – ideal for insurance reimbursement. (Printer sold separately.)
- Custom Reporting – Allows entry of unique comments to test results and assignment of CPT codes.
- Marketing Support – Biodex provides marketing materials to help you build a concussion program around balance assessment. Attract athletes, parents, community sports teams, school coaches and athletic directors, as well as referring pediatricians.
- Vibrotactile Feedback – Enhanced biofeedback for Biodex balance technology.
- NEW Games for Balance – Single- and dual-task, and high-repetition balance training games enhance patient engagement and drive better outcomes.
- Advanced Software and Large Display – Intuitive navigation, 15.6" touchscreen display for enhanced user experience. Accommodates external keyboard and mouse.
- Audio/Visual Biofeedback – Motivates patient by prompting proper balance control in real-time. Allows clinician to easily monitor patient during interactive testing/training.
- Normative Data – Healthy populations stored for test comparison of older adults for fall screening and student athletes for concussion management.
- Microsoft SQL Database – Allows clinician to easily store and retrieve patient data, multiple tests per patient. Export to Excel® for reporting and analytics.
- Lightweight Instrumented Platform – Sets up in minutes to provide static force testing for interactive training modes or standardized testing environments, including the Clinical Test for Sensory Integration of Balance (CTSIB).
- Fully Portable – Conveniently portable within a facility for in-resident care. For satellite locations, the hard-shell travel case provides added protection when transporting to community-based health fairs or school settings for athletics. The case fits easily into small car trunks.
- Multipurpose Connectivity – Allows connection to larger monitors and projectors to enhance interaction for visually impaired patients.
- Display Stands – The tabletop stand can also be used to wall mount the display. The display can even attach to compatible display mounts. A telescoping adjustable stand, available separately, is compact and portable with its own travel bag.
Prove Need. Progress. Outcome. – All test results and training sessions can be stored and printed. Comparison to normative data helps communicate need,
progress and outcome.
Terms Of Service