- MUST CALL FOR PRICING
- Biodex Gait Trainer 3 Treadmill
- Intuitive Software and Large Display – 15.6" touchscreen display for enhanced user experience.
- Open Platform – Enables patient access for therapist interaction; easily accommodates BWSTT with the Biodex Unweighing System.
- Instrumented Deck – Platform monitors and records step length, step speed and right-to-left time distribution (step symmetry).
- Audio Cueing and Visual Biofeedback – Motivates patients with real-time biofeedback, prompting proper gait patterns. Biofeedback helps patients stay on target in each phase of rehabilitation.
- NEW Music-Assisted Therapy Package – Optional library of neurologic music. Specific musical components and correct beats per minute help promote neuroplasticity and facilitate desired gait patterns.
- Microsoft SQL Database – Allows clinician to easily store and retrieve patient data, multiple tests per patient. Export to Excel® for reporting and analytics.
- Objective Documentation – Lets you quantify patient progress and demonstrate the benefits of treatment. Biodex technology helps accelerate positive patient outcomes, and then lets you prove it.
- Normative Data – Robust database of healthy population by age and gender for comparative patient assessment.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar® contact handgrips (telemetry compatible) ensures proper training intensity.
- Connect & Engage – Allows connection to external keyboard, mouse, large monitors and projectors to enhance interaction for visually impaired patients
Terms Of Service