CALL FOR PRICING
Designed to ensure proper biomechanics, the Biodex Sit2Stand Trainer is ideal for strengthening the muscles associated with rising from a seated position…
- Assistance Selector – An exclusive Biodex design that provides graded concentric and eccentric exercise throughout the sit-to-stand motion. The system also provides the option to perform gentle, progressive plyometrics for developing fast-twitch fibers which are so important for older adults.
- One-Touch Assist Control – Provides 15 levels of weight-bearing assistance ranging from 5 lb to 250 lb.
- Contoured Seat with Supporting Backrest – The large, comfortable seat articulates naturally to correspond with pelvic tilt during the sit-to-stand motion.
- Wheelchair Accessible – The specially designed platform safely accommodates patient transfers.
- Arm Supports – Contribute to upper extremity strengthening and can be moved out of the way for easy on/off access.
- Adjustable Seat Height – Seat height is fully adjustable to suit varying patient leg length and height, hip movement and orthopedic conditions.
- Indexed Foot Base – A foot placement grid provides clear reference for therapists to easily communicate and continually repeat correct foot positioning.
- Retractable Stabilization Belt – The fully adjustable belt provides a secure environment for patients with limited torso control.
- Range-of-Motion Limiter – Allows for two starting positions to accommodate users with limited range of motion.
Terms Of Service