CALL FOR PRICING
Biodex System 4 Quick Set Dynamometer
Benefits of System 4:
- Advanced dynamometer technology for greater performance
- Seat design accommodates athlete to pediatric applications
- Software interface, no other system is faster or easier to use
- Feature rich software proves need, progress and outcome
- Touchscreen for quick, easy operation
- Simplified patient positioning with on-screen audio and visual aids
- Requires only 64 sq-ft of operating space
- Activity-specific work simulation exercises
- Wide range of normative data, from pediatric through adults, ages 5 - 83.
- Excellent after-sale support, installation and continuing education programs
System 4 QUICK-SET Patient Positioning System with fixed seat height, fully assisted Dynamometer height adjustment, front-to-back chair adjustment.
Base with Dynamometer and Positioning Chair: 33" w x 61" d x 56" h (84 x 155 x 142 cm)
- Clinical Data Station: 25" w x 19" d x 41" h (64 x 48 x 104 cm)
- Accessory Cart: 33" w x 20" d x 40" h (85 x 51 x 102 cm)
- Total Operating Floor Space Required: 32 sq. ft. (3 sq. m)
- Clinical Data Station: PC with Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC, Advantage BX™ Software (U.S. only), Advantage 4.x Software (International), 22" flat panel touchscreen with integrated speakers, HP InkJet printer.
- Included accessories: ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow and wrist attachments, accessory cart and wall chart.
– Concentric speed up to 500 deg/sec
– Eccentric speed up to 300 deg/sec
– Concentric torque up to 500 ft-lb (680 Nm)
– Eccentric torque up to 400 ft-lb (544 Nm)
– Passive speed as low as .25 deg/sec
• Passive torque as low as .5 ft-lb
• Isotonic torque as low as .5 ft-lb
- Total Weight: 1,350 lb (612 kg)
- Power: 230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 8 amps
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1:2012+C1:2009+A2:2010. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:14.
IEC 60601-1-2:2014. IEC 60601-1:2005 (Third Edition) + CORR. 1:2006 + CORR. 2:2007 + A1:2012 (or IEC 60601-1: 2012 reprint).
- Warranty: one year parts and labor
Terms Of Service