Greater Power & Depth for Better Treatment
In Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT), a wave is produced by a small explosion generated underwater inside an applicator. This wave is focused through a lens and transmitted into the tissue.
Chattanooga's Intelect Focus Shockwave device electromagnetically generates an extracorporeal shock wave, which produces a high pressure peak in a very short amount of time (<2s). This can penetrate deep into the tissue, up to approximately 4.7", with a precise focus on a small target, for treating heel pain due to chronic proximal plantar fasciitis.
- LCD touch screen
- Enhanced Energy: 0.01 - 0.55mJ/mm2
- Broad Frequency Range: 1 - 8Hz
- 2 stand-off variations
- 4.7" penetration with pinpoint focus
- Short treatment time (a few minutes)
- Precise and targeted application
- Results in a few treatments (1-5)
- Deep tissue can be reached
- Non-invasive and no known significant adverse effects
- Alternative to medication
Terms Of Service