The ProBasics K2 Standard Hemi Wheelchair is designed to meet a variety of patient profiles. With a patient weight capacity of 300 pounds, a dual axle for hemi-height adjustment, and multi-position caster forks, the folding wheelchair is one of the more versatile wheelchairs on the market today. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket, and heel loops on the front riggings.
- Height adjustable seat from 17.5" to 19.5". The ProBasics wheelchair features dual axle positioning for a height-adjustable seat. Perfect for those looking for extra comfort.
- Supports up to 300 lbs. The heavy-duty wheelchair is made of a slide-tube steel frame making it durable and dependable. Its vinyl upholstery is comfortable and easy to clean, resisting mildew and bacteria.
- Features removable flip-back padded armrests. The flip-back armrests make this standard wheelchair extremely comfortable. The flip-back option gives users more options and room when needed. They're removable, making it a great lightweight, portable wheelchair.
- Large 24" wheels for easy pushing. Large solid urethane tires offer better maneuverability making it an easy to push manual wheelchair. The adult wheelchair has composite handrims and 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters. The precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure it will last long with high performance.
- Available with either swing-away or elevating footrests. Configure the push wheelchair's leg support to your liking. It's available with swing-away footrests with heel loops or elevating footrests with pneumatic pistons.
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks. The wheel locks make getting in and out of the wheelchair easy and safe. The handicap wheelchair can be locked in place to prevent it from moving. The perfect feature when sitting in place.
- Available in multiple sizes. Having the proper size is essential when selecting a mobility wheelchair. The ProBasics K2 is available in multiple seat sizes including 20" x 16" for an extra-wide wheelchair width, 18" x 16", and 16" x 16".
- 11" when folded. The foldable wheelchair acts as a compact wheelchair that can be stored in confined spaces such as car trunks. It's an easily collapsible wheelchair that can be conveniently transported for that are on-the-go.
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience. For anyone needing wheelchair assistance, convenience is key. The chart pocket offers a place to store documents and small items.
- HCPCS* Code: K0002, K0001
- K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
Terms Of Service