The ProBasics K7 Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design with a broader seat and higher weight capacity to accommodate patients in need. With seat widths from 22 to 28 inches, a weight capacity of 600 pounds, and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, the ProBasics extra-wide wheelchair offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Supports up to 600 lbs. The bariatric wheelchair is made of rugged and durable steel to support up to 600 lbs. The heavy-duty wheelchair offers a dependable source of support for those in need.
- Large 24" rear wheels for easy maneuvering. The rear urethane wheels make getting around smooth and easy. The durable hand rims offer gripping support and are designed to be handled every day.
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests. This ProBasics wheelchair combines dependability with comfort. The armrests can be removed when not in use, offering more room for moving.
- Wheels lock in place for safety. The mobility wheelchair's easy-to-lock wheel locks make sitting in place convenient.
- Available with swing-away or elevated padded leg rests. Choose from the convenience of swing-away footrests or the comfort of elevated leg rests for wheelchair leg support. Both can be removed without tools.
- Chart pocket for holding items. The push wheelchair features a convenient chart pocket for holding documents or small items.
- 8" x 2" semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions. Add more custom comfort by adjusting the castors on the handicap wheelchair.
- Available in multiple seat sizes. The adult wheelchair comes in various seat sizes including 28" x 20", 26" x 20", 24" x 18", and 22" x 18".
- Limited lifetime on the frame and one year on all parts. If, for any reason, your wheelchair becomes defective and is still under warranty, we'll make it right.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame; 1 year on all parts
- HCPCS* Code: K0007,
- K00195 or E0990 (elevating legrests only)
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
Trust in Carex for all your mobility aid needs. For over 35 years, we've been the leader in mobility aids, including wheelchairs. Our wide selection, satisfaction guarantee, and product warranty mean you're well covered with your mobility aid purchase. All of our products are designed to improve, enable, and keep our customers independent. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
Terms Of Service