The ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees. The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are both removable. Black, padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and set back on the frame to prevent the user from tipping when in the reclined position.
- Supports up to 400 lbs. The ProBasics wheelchair features a slide tub steel frame for durability and ruggedness. The portable wheelchair has a silver vein finish that's chip-resistant and easy to maintain.
- 24" wheels for easy moving. The handicap wheelchair sports large 24" wheels for easy maneuvering. Its durable hand rims are designed to withstand everyday use without wear and tear.
- Rear anti-tippers prevent the wheelchair from falling over. The rear anti-tippers add a sense of safety and security. They keep the heavy-duty wheelchair upright when on an incline.
- Padded desk-length, detachable armrests provide added comfort. Comfort is key with mobility wheelchairs. The armrests provide arm support but do not interfere when up close to a table or desk.
- Push to lock wheels stay in place. The push to lock wheels enable users to keep the wheelchair in place when sitting. This feature lets users relax without worrying about the chair rolling.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The vinyl upholstery makes cleaning and maintenance easier than standard wheelchairs.
- Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience. Store personal items when on-the-go.
- Headrest extension offers head support. The bariatric wheelchair's headrest helps keep the user's head supported.
- Padded elevating leg rests for wheelchair leg support. Tool-free elevating padded leg rests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates.
- Available in multiple seat sizes. Having the proper seat size for any adult wheelchair is essential. Select from a 22" x 17", 20" x 17", 18" x 17", or 16" x 16" seat size.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and one year warranty on all parts. If your push wheelchair becomes defective, we'll make it right.
- HCPCS* Code: K0001/K0006
- E1226 (reclining back)
- E0966 (headrest extension)
- E0990 (elevating legrests only)
* Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. This information is included for your convenience and is not intended, nor should it be considered billing advice.
Terms Of Service